Saturday, July 12, 2008

12" x 12" - Sketch 4




I created this "Yellow Polka Dot" sketch for ScrapStreet's Saturday Night Scrap (SNS). This weekend we are inspired by the Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini song. Check out the challenges made by the hybrid design team.



Blinkie by yours truly :)

Please feel free to use this sketch for your personal use (only). I would love to see what you do with it! Please send me an email or reply to this post to show me your creation, then I will post it here too!

4 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Love, love, love this sketch! Fabulous as always. And the blinkie is soo cute!

Melanie H said...

Oh Janneke, that is a fantastic sketch. I have saved it and will link up when Im finished.

denean said...

What an adorable blinkie!!
Love the sketch - adding it to my list!

Anonymous said...

Great Sketch!!! Think I am gonna use this for sure =) THX!