- I was administrator for ScrapStreet.com through January 2011.
- I was Head Proofreader and assistant editor for ScrapStreet Magazine between May 2009 and July 2010.
- I completely rewrote the HTML code for the online Magazine and for much of the website.
- Every now and then I designed for the Magazine as well.
- Between November 2007 and December 2008 I was part of the Pit Crew. I wrote a monthly column called Design Square, and I also had the pleasure to write some feature articles and some articles about digital design.
- Next to writing articles, I was also given product to review and create with. These layouts and projects were published in the Showroom column of the magazine.
- July 2006 through December 2007, as a Creative Artist, I created layouts and projects with ScrapStreet's monthly free digital kit, which were published in the Pixel Place column of the magazine.
- In 2007 I designed a few kits as well, which were sold in the ScrapStreet Store, but I decided to stop designing digital kits in the beginning of 2008.
Guest Designer - June 2007
- "Each month, ScrapStreet travels to a new street taking inspiration from that particular location. We learn a bit about our stop and try to infuse that knowledge and attitude in our creations. The five monthly challenges encourage us to shake up our scrapping trying new techniques, themes, and altered items as well as cards and color combinations. Travel along with us as we spend June enjoying: Monte Carlo, Monaco. This month's Janneke Smit joins us as our guest designer. She is the perfect choice for this bold and colorful month as that describes her scrapping style perfectly. Janneke's pages jump with life while featuring clean lines and stellar photographs." - Dora Phillips, Editor in Chief, Site Owner ScrapStreet.com.
Resident of the Month - August 2007
- "This person once listed her personal mantra as “In the here and now, there is no stress.” After reading back over some of her posts, I think that fits her perfectly. She always seems to be in a positive and upbeat mood and doesn’t seem like she allows many things to get her down. She’s a fun and friendly person - always ready to share in a giggle. She’s also extremely generous with her praise and support. To say that she is a gifted scrapper is a HUGE understatement. She has her own amazing, jump-off-the-page style and we are very lucky to have her on our team. Please join me in honoring Janneke as this month’s celebrated resident." - Lori Burdeshaw, Hostess, Crop Organizer ScrapStreet.com.
In a Blink of an Eye
- From June 2005 until the website closed in December 2006, I designed two digital kits per month, one full kit for sale and one mini kit for free.
- During this time I also created digital layouts with my kits.
Classy Coordinates Scrapbook Club
Kit Club Design Team
- I was a Premiere Classy Coach from September 1, 2004 until February 28, 2005. I designed two layouts per month with their kit club kits, and I wrote an article about transparencies in the November 2004 newsletter.
- I also designed a series of advertisement banners and "blinkies" for Classy Coordinates.