Thursday, November 4, 2010

Roller Skating Party

ScrapStreet is having a month long crop! By completing challenges and participating in games you can earn tickets for a prize drawing at the end of the month!

Come join us (blinkie by yours truly) :



I made this layout for the "Take what ye will challenge: Go scour the magazine or the gallery, find something that catches yer fancy and claim it for your own...arrrrrr!"



Roller Skating Party

Supplies: Paper, Chipboard: Cherry Arte, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Rub-On Alphabet: Scrapworks, Mist: Maya Road, Transparency: 3M, Pens: ZIG Memory System (Kuretake), Sharpie, Font: Bradley Hand ITC. Tools: Circle Cutter: Fiskars, Masking Letters: American Crafts, Maya Road, BasicGrey, Scenic Route Paper.

I used "The Monkey Pack" by Heather Gerrits as my inspiration. I loved all the circles for my theme and the masking for the title. OK, I completely scraplifted it :D.